How well do you know 2018? If you do very well then you may win 1 year’s free shopping on Amazon India. Play Amazon Mega Tough Quiz 2018 to answer 10 questions correctly to become eligible to win the reward. After Amazon Quiz Time Amazon.in has organized another quiz for the new year 2019. These 10 tough questions will be regarding events happened In 2018. But fret not! we will help you. The answers of these questions are provided below. Use the help and play the quiz.
Mega Prize: There will be 1 Lucky Winner who will be rewarded with 1 year’s free shopping. Each month Rs.10,000 will be credited to the Amazon Pay Balance i.e a total of 1,20,000 will be given. Amazing!
NOTE: This quiz is live till 3rd January, 2019. So hurry and participate now!
Steps to Play Amazon Mega Tough Quiz 2018:
- Open the Amazon App.
- Sign in or register.
- Look out for any quiz banner on the home page. Then click on it.
- Now, you will be able to see all live quizzes and contests.
- Click on the banner of Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz.
- Answer all questions correctly.
- At last, you will see “Congratulations!” Banner. That’s it. You are done. Wait till 31st January, 2019 for the results.
Amazon Mega Tough Quiz 2018 Questions & Answers :
- Q – Which of these events did NOT take place in 2018? Answer – Emmanuel Macron became the president of France.
- Q – In a historic accord, North and South Korea signed the ‘______ Declaration’ this year, pledging to bring a formal end to the Korean War. What was the declaration called? Answer – Panmunjom Declaration
- Q- Which of these Indian states did NOT undergo a state legislative assembly election in 2018? Answer – Assam
- Q – India’s National Blind Cricket team beat Pakistan and won the 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup in January. In which stadium was this match played? Answer – Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE
- Q – Several celebrities tied the knot this year. Which of these couples did NOT get married in 2018? Answer is – Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli
- Q – In 2018, which country opened its first movie theatre in 35 years, with the release of the movie ‘Black Panther’? Answer – Saudi Arabia
- Q- Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Which American newspaper did he work for? Answer – Washington Post
- Q – Famously dubbed as the ‘Nobel Prize of Asia’, two Indians were awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award this year. One was Bharat Vaswani, who was the second? Answer – Sonam Wangchuk
- Q – This Indian engineer from Pune was part of the team that won an Oscar in 2018. Who is he? Answer – Vikas Sathaye
- Q – Stephen Hawking, the physicist who died in March this year, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey. His ashes lay between the graves of which two individuals? Answer – Sir Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin
Amazon Will Announce Winner Of This Quiz On 31st January 2019 on Amazon Quiz Winners List Page here.