Gift Free Dabur Red Toothpaste to your friend. Gift your loved one a Dabur Red Paste, containing 13 Ayurvedic Herbs that help keep dental problems away. After Dabur Red Toothpaste Free Sample Offer, Dabur has organized “Dabur Red Paste Gift a Toothpaste for free Offer“. Interested candidates can register for the offer and provide basic information about themselves and the person to whom they want to gift Dabur Red Paste. First 25000 participants with valid entry will be eligible for the offer and their nominations will receive a pack of Dabur Red Paste through courier. Offer valid till 30th September 2014 only.
=>How to Redeem Free Dabur Red Toothpaste Gift Offer:
1. Miss call on 1800 102 8882 to get your 5 digit unique code through SMS.
3. Fill the form details about yourself and your friend to whom you want to gift Free Dabur Red Toothpaste.
4. Click submit.
=>Terms & Conditions of Free Dabur Red Toothpaste Gift Offer:
1. The participant can be male/female, above 18 years of age and a citizen of India. No employee of the Organiser, nor any of their family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Campaign would be live on our website www.daburdentalcare.com from 11th August to 30th September 2014 only.
3. No entry fee or purchase is required for participation.
4. Participants are entitled to one entry per mobile number.
5. Participants need to give a missed call on the toll free number displayed in the advertisement. They will then receive SMS with instructions of availing the offer online.
6. First 25000 participants with valid entry will be eligible for the Free Dabur Red Toothpaste Gift Offer and their nominations will receive a pack of Dabur Red Paste through courier.
7. Under any circumstances, Dabur shall not be responsible for any medical and / or health related issues.
8. Decision of Dabur shall be final.
9. The Prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. Any issue arising relating to the Contest shall be the subject matter of jurisdiction of the Court of Delhi.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.