Veet India is providing Free Veet Sample of their Hair Removal cream. Veet India Offers you a great range of hair removal products (waxes and creams).
■ The Program is valid from 22/07/2013 to 21/08/2013 (both days inclusive) meaning thereby that the entries for STAND OUT will be accepted from 22/07/13 to 31/07/13 entries for HANG OUT will be accepted from 01/08/13 to 10/08/13 and entries for FREAK OUT will be accepted from 12/01/13 to 21/08/13.
■ Upon successfully registering their stand out look on www.veetglamgirls.com, the participants, if choose, can get Free Veet Samples. The free samples will only be dispatched to requests with complete and valid details. Incomplete/Invalid details will not be considered for the sample request.
You can read more Terms and Conditions at the Offer Page provided below.
=>Steps To Follow For Free Veet Sample :
1. Go to Offer Page and like the page.
2. Click on “Participate”
3. Submit your details or Sign up with Facebook .
4. Choose and upload image and then click “next”
5. Give your look a title and Tell why it stands out.
6. Click “share or continue”
7. Click on “Get Free Veet Sample”
8. Fill in your shipping details and click submit.
9. Next you will get message: “Thank you for participating your stand out look has been successully registered. We will get back to you with the result shortly.
Veet, formerly called Neet and Immac, is a current trademark of chemical depilatory internationally-sold products manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser Hair removal creams, mousses and gels, and waxes are produced under this brand. It has previously created similar products under the names Neet and Immac. Veet’s hair removal products contain thioglycolic acid and potassium hydroxide. These ingredients react to generate the depilatory chemical potassium thioglycolate, which according to the company, increases hair loss. The effect is to break the disulfide bonds of the keratin molecules in hair. This reduces the tensile strength of the keratin so greatly that the hair can be wiped away.