After Google Files Go Rewards Offer and Google Tez Referral Offer, here comes the Google Duo Rewards Offer to earn free cash. Google has launched refer and earn program for its another app called Duo. The participants will be awarded with Scratch cards which are usable on GPay.
Google Duo App is one of the highest quality video calling apps available on the internet. It’s simple, reliable, and works on smartphones and tablets. The app provides a simple interface that makes video calling as easy as one tap. Users can also make voice-only calls to their friends when they can’t chat via video mode.
Steps to Redeem Google Duo Rewards Offer:
- Firstly, download Google Duo App from here.
- Agree to the terms and give access to the App.
- Now enter your unregistered mobile number which must not be registered on Duo App Before.
- Verify your Mobile Number with One Time Password (OTP).
- Now open Dashboard and click Open Invite Friends Tab from upper right Corner.
- Share your Refer Link to invite your Friends and earn free cash.
- When your friend makes his first video call, both of you will get a Free Google Pay Scratch Card.
NOTE: Update to get the latest Duo App version to see the refer and earn offer. Offer not available to users already registered with the app.
Terms and Conditions of Google Duo Rewards Offer:
- The offer period will continue while supplies last.
- Users can earn a maximum of 30 rewards for this offer. For each eligible invite that is successfully accepted, the inviting Duo user and the invited Duo user will receive a scratch card reward worth up to Rs. 1,000.
- The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
- Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
- If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay. The condition holds vice versa also.
- You can earn up to a total of Rs.9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your GPay account to receive payment.
For T&Cs in detail for this refer and earn offer visit: https://duo.google.com/inviterewards/terms/#!#india