Xiaomi has launched its new smartphone called Xiaomi Mi 4i at a price tag of Rs.12,999 in India. Interested customers who want to buy one will have to Register at Flipkart for Mi 4i Flash Sale on May 21st 2015 at 2 PM. The registration window is open from May 14th to May 20th midnight.
As per company statement, 40,000 units of this Xiaomi smartphone were sold in just 15 seconds in the first flash sale on April 30th April 2015.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and comes with a 13MP Sony/Samsung camera to capture candid moments on the go. The Mi 4i sports a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) fully laminated OGS Corning Concore IPS Sharp JDI display, which is said to provide the same protection as the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has a pixel density of 441ppi, and a Sunlight Display feature that optimises the display under bright light.
=>Steps to Buy Xiaomi Mi 4i:
1. Visit here to Register for Mi 4i Flash Sale.
2. Click “Register”. You will see the message:”Successfully registered for Mi 4i.”
2. Go Back to the Product Page again on 21st May.
3. Login or register yourself.
4. Update or select shipping details.
5. Pay the amount.
=>Key Features of Xiaomi Mi 4i:
- Unibody Design, Ultra-compact Frame
- 2nd-gen Snapdragon 615 Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB Flash
- 5-inch Sharp/JDI 1080p Display
- All-new Sunlight Display, Corning OGS Glass
- 13MP Sony /Samsung Camera f/2.0 aperture, Two-tone Flash
- 5MP Front Camera with Beautify
- 4.4V 3120 mAh Battery, 4G Dual SIM
- MIUI 6 on Android L