Play quiz at Amazon.in app and answer the questions to win exciting new prizes every day. Here we will post Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers of questions asked in the quiz. The quiz time is live between 8 AM to 12 PM everyday.
Prize of today’s quiz: BlackBerry Key2 LE
Amazon India is regularly conducting “The App Only Quiz Time” campaign where participants can win new prizes every day. Previous prizes include Apple Watch3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Tab S3, iPhone X and more. So enjoy your quiz time mornings with Amazon.
Steps to participate in Amazon Quiz Contest:
- Open Amazon’s app on your mobile. (Download it from here for Android Or From here for iOS.)
- Sign in with your account details.
- At the home page of the app, scroll down and look for the banner of the Quiz Time Contest.
- Click on the banner.
- Start the quiz.
- Answer all the questions correctly. (Answers have been given below in this post)
Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers:
Win BlackBerry Key2 LE Answers (14 Nov 2018):
Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 Race for the first time?
Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer –Chandrasekhara Ventaka Raman
- Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Win Bose Wireless Sleepbuds Quiz Answers (13 Nov 2018):
1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer – Jim Corbett National Park
2. In which country would you find Machu Picchu, a 15th-century Inca citadel?
Answer – Peru
3. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS Laxman
4. Which large, freshwater lake is known for alleged sightings of the cryptozoological monster ‘Nessie’?
Answer – Loch Ness, Scotland
5. In which country would you find the Table Mountain, a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the country’s capital?
Answer – South Africa
Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers (12 Nov 2018):
Win an iPhone Xs Quiz Answers (11 Nov 2018):
Win Rs.500 as Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers (10 Nov 2018):
1. In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Answer – Coldplay
2. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer – Santorini, Greece
3. In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Answer – Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
4. Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on an artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Answer –Burj al Arab, Dubai
5. In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Answer – Cambodia
JBL Flip 4 Wireless Speaker Quiz Answers (09 Nov 2018):
1, Which among these does NOT live under the sea?
Answer – Kalanchoe
2. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answer – Japan
3. Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Answer – A dance form
4. In which country, would you find the free State of Bavaria?
Answer – Germany
5. In which city would you find Lascaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 600 wall paintings representing large animals, local and contemporary fauna that correspond with the fossil record of the Upper Paleolithic time
Answer – Montignac, France
Diesel Analog Watch Quiz Answers (08 Nov 2018):
1. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Answer – Nelson Mandela
2. In which city would you find the Alhambra?
Answer – Granada, Spain
3. True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Answer – False
4. In which Egyptian city would you find the Pyramids of Giza?
Answer – Cairo
5. Where would you find Hagia Sophia, the former Greek orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum?
Answer – Istanbul, turkey
Contest Source: https://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=14351766031